Autor G., Hagstrom, Robert;
Editorial John Wiley & Sons
Edición y Año 2ª Edición - 2004
The Warren Buffett Way offers investors their first in-depth look at the innovative investment and business strategies behind the spectacular success of living legend Warren E. Buffett. Tracing Warren Buffett's career from the beginning, Robert G. Hagstrom, Jr., tells us exactly how, starting with an initial investment of only $100, Buffett built a business empire worth $19.4 billion. Offers a close-up look at Buffett's highly successful investment theories and strategies; identifies the types of businesses Buffett now finds most attractive, and which ones he avoids; and based on the author's ten-year monitoring of Buffett's numerous shrewd investments and ventures.
Tabla de Contenidos
Foreword to the Second Edition (Bill Miller).
Foreword to the First Edition (Peter S. Lynch).
Introduction (Kenneth L. Fisher).
1. The World’s Greatest Investor.
2. The Education of Warren Buffett.
3. “Our Main Business Is Insurance”: The Early Days of Berkshire Hathaway.
4. Buying a Business.
5. Investing Guidelines: Business Tenets.
6. Investing Guidelines: Management Tenets.
7. Investing Guidelines: Financial Tenets.
8. Investing Guidelines: Value Tenets.
9. Investing in Fixed-Income Securities.
10. Managing Your Portfolio.
11. The Psychology of Money.
12. The Unreasonable Man.
Afterword: Managing Money the Warren Buffett Way.