Autor Lien, Kathy
Editorial John Wiley & Sons
An inside look at how to successfully day trade the currency market
Written by Kathy Lien–the chief strategist from the number one online currency broker in the world–Day Trading the Currency Market reveals a variety of technical and fundamental profit-making strategies for trading the currency market. Lien describes everything from time-tested technical and fundamental strategies that individual traders can use to compete with bank traders to a host of more fundamentally oriented strategies–drawn from the author’s own experience with the somewhat secretive multi-billion dollar interbank currency market–involving intermarket relationships, interest rate differentials, option volatility, news events, and central bank intervention.
Kathy Lien (New York, NY) is the Chief Currency Strategist at Forex Capital Markets. She is responsible for providing research and analysis for DailyFX, including technical and fundamental research reports, market commentaries, and trading strategies
Tabla de Contenido
1. Foreign Exchange – The Fastest Growing Market of Our Time.
2. Historical Events in the FX Market.
3. What Moves the Currency Market in the Long-Term.
4. What Moves the Currency Market in the Short-Term.
5. What Are The Best Times To Trade For Individual Currency Pairs?
6. What Are Currency Correlations and How to Use Them.
7. Trade Parameters for Different Market Conditions.
8. Technical Trading Strategies.
9. Fundamental Trading Strategies.
10. Profile and unique characteristics of the major currency pairs.
About the Author.